As per the partnership between RBL Bank and Zomato Limited, RBL Bank Edition Black Credit Card and RBL Bank Classic Credit Card will be discontinued. To provide exclusive benefits and a seamless experience to its cardholders, RBL Bank replaces its Edition Classic/Black Credit Cards with Lifetime Free RBL Bank Shoprite Credit Cards. This card will be delivered to the cardholder’s registered address.
The Shoprite Credit Card offers various advantages up to Rs.6000 every year on purchases.
- You’ll get 20 reward points for every Rs.100 spent on groceries (Earn a Maximum of 1000 bonus points within a month).
- As a welcome benefit, you’ll get worth 2000 reward points once you complete these steps:
- Pay the initial Card Application day before the due date
- Make a valid purchase within 30 days after activation of the card.
- Download and activate RBL MyCard mobile app.
- You’ll get 1 reward point for every Rs.100 on all purchases other than fuel expenses.
- Fuel surcharges will be removed on transactions between Rs.500 and Rs.4000 (maximum of Rs.100) per month.
- Get a 10% discount while booking tickets via BookMyShow (maximum of Rs.100) 15 times per year.
- RBL bank will start to issue the Shoprite Credit Card on May 15, 2023.
- One can redeem the bonus points on rblrewards.com.
- One can transfer all existing payment dues, EMIs, etc. to a new Shoprite Credit Card.
- If you still have Edition cash on your Edition card, you can redeem it on the Zomato Application by 14th May 2023. You’ll receive cashback on your Shoprite credit card by 30th May 2023 if you have outstanding Edition Cash on your card.
- If cardholders paid their Edition annual fee after 1st May 2022, it will be reversed by 10 May 2023, into your card.