with various benefits
HDFC introduces the Regalia Gold Credit Card with various benefits
In order to offer special incentives to customers, HDFC introduced the brand-new Regalia Gold Credit Card. With this card, customers can enjoy world-class travel benefits and shop at some of the best brands. It offers various rewards and exclusive deals.
One may grab this card for Rs. 2500, which will provide you with premium benefits that are appropriate for a luxury lifestyle. Their main aim is to target huge potential customers, such as travelers, and lifestyle enthusiasts.
On every retail purchase, cardholders will get reward points. You can redeem these points at various popular brands like Reliance Digital, Nykaa, Myntra, Marks & Spencer, etc.
Also, you can redeem reward points while buying products or vouchers on Smartbuy, book flights or hotels, and even get cashback.
- If you spend more than Rs 1 lakh within 90 days of the activation of this card, you’ll get free memberships to MMT Black Elite and Club Vistara Silver Tier.
- You get a chance to have gift vouchers worth Rs. 1500 from Marriott, Myntra, Reliance Digital, and M&S if you send more than Rs. 1.5 lakhs in a calendar quarter.
- You’ll get 4 reward points on every Rs. 150 spent on retail, including insurance, education, and utilities.
- Enjoy free access to 12 domestic lounges at Indian airports for both international and domestic terminals per year.
- On transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5000, you’ll get a fuel surcharge waiver at all petrol stations.
The Regalia credit card has been one of the best-liked cards introduced by HDFC Bank. Those who love to travel will benefit from this card. It’s simple, you’ll get reward points on retail spending, and you can redeem these points on flight bookings, products, Airmiles, etc. This credit card seems worth buying because of its exclusive offers and special deals.