Axis Bank Rewards Credit Card.
India’s third-largest private sector bank, Axis Bank, announced the most beneficial card, which is the Edge Reward credit card. Cardholders can earn EDGE reward points while purchasing goods with this card that they can use in the simplest way. This card has the potential to be a great illustration of what rewards actually are. Also, Axis Bank is planning to enhance its reward redemption program. With the help of this program, debit or credit card holders can transfer their accumulated EDGE reward across 13 partners including ITC Hotels, Turkish Airlines, Marriott International, Singapore Airlines, Qatar Airways, United Airlines, and many others. Axis Bank is aiming to have the largest reward transfer opportunity within the banking sector.
Axis Bank announced its Rewards Credit Card.
Some of the features and benefits of this card include:
- Earn 5000 Edge reward points after spending at least Rs.1000 within 30 days of the activation of the card.
- Get 2 Edge points while spending Rs.125 each time.
- Get 10x Edge points after spending Rs.125 up to Rs.7000 each month at apparel and department stores.
- One can convert the reward points into Partner miles at a 10:1 ratio.
- Cardholders can earn 1500 Edge reward points after spending at least Rs. 30,000.
- Eligible cardholders can enjoy access to 8 domestic lounges every year.
- Get 30% off on Swiggy up to Rs.150 per month. The minimum purchase should be Rs.200 (twice a month).
- Get up to 20 % off at Axis partner restaurants.
- The joining fee for this card is Rs.1000 plus applicable taxes.